Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Rav3n
Admin

MessageSujet: Others   Ven 30 Jan - 14:45

Hot Wet Pussy

MP >>  
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/RAV3Ns-Hot-Wet-Pussy/6143758

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For SYSTEM AVATARS and BODYMESH ▶▶▶ OMEGA (+ tinting) ★ SLINK (physique) ★ TMP ★ BELLEZA ★ MAITREYA ★ EVE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>> take a look to this list

http://lovenlustdesigns.blogspot.fr/p/supported-meshes.html

all Materials/Tinting Ready body are compatible with the omega tinting applier!
the others, are not!
if you body is omega-compatible but not compatible with the tinting applier, this means than you cannot change the shade of color of your pussy, but you can use it with its default color (than you can see in the snaps)
in that case use the multi applier and not the tinting applier.

▶▶▶If you dont have a bodymesh, dont use the appliers, use only the tattoo layers (or jacket, shirt or undershirt)

For SYSTEM AVATARS and BODYMESH ▶▶▶ OMEGA (+ tinting) ★ SLINK (physique) ★ TMP ★ BELLEZA ★ MAITREYA ★ EVE

▶▶▶Add you to the group RAV3N
you will be informed of new creations
& you will have gifts for members

secondlife:///app/group/e04ce2fb-03e6-0130-1cbe-da4dc10bd9f7/about

▶▶▶Paste into local chat then click the link

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

★★★★★Please don't forget to rate my items!

★★★★★content

RAV3N's hot wet pussy
RAV3N's pussy closed > Taned skin
RAV3N's pussy open
RAV3N's pussy openned
RAV3N's pussy openned > Taned skin
RAV3N's pussy wet

RAV3N's Dripping pussy Flexyprim >> system body
RAV3N's Dripping pussy Flexyprim 2 > system body

RAV3N's Dripping pussy Flexyprim >> bodymesh
RAV3N's Dripping pussy Flexyprim 2 > bodysmeh

6 beautiful pussy and 2 love juice flexy prims, for you, because you deserve it!★★★★★

Dernière édition par Rav3n le Ven 22 Mai - 12:41, édité 2 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://rav3n.1talk.net
Rav3n
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Others   Mer 4 Mar - 6:53

slut

MP >>  
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/RAV3Ns-slut/6929037

▶ Omega titing applier (you can TINT your applied texture)
and Omega standard applier (Red or Black)

▶ TMP installer (red and black)
▶ Slink (physique) Applier (red and black)
▶ Maitreya Applier (red and black)
▶ Belleza Applier (red and black) >> you can use the tinting applier to have more colors
▶ EvE Applier (red and black)

▶ 3 tatoo layers for system avatar (red, black and tintable)

I can write anything anywhere on your bodymesh (1500L)
Just IM m or drop a NC.
I'm KR24 Resident

take a loock to this list

all Materials/Tinting Ready bodys are compatible with this Omega tinting applier!
the others, are not!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
★ UNISEX ★ OMEGA ★TMP ★ SLink ★ EvE ★ Maitreya ★ Belleza ★

▶ for you, because you deserve it, slutty girl!★★★★★

Dernière édition par Rav3n le Jeu 16 Avr - 18:47, édité 1 fois
Rav3n
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Others   Mer 4 Mar - 6:57

pubic hair

MP >>
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/RAV3Ns-pubic-hair/6933051

7 BRUNETTE, BLONDE, GINGER and BROWN pubic hair for >> TMP, Belleza, Eve, Slink, Maitreya and Omega appliers

+

7 pubic hair TINTING Applier OMEGA (for omega compatible tinting applier bodymesh)

+

7 tintable pubic hair tattoo layer (for System body)

BRUNETTE, BLONDE, GINGER and BROWN pubic hair for >>

★ TMP ★ Belleza ★ Eve ★ Slink ★ Maitreya ★ Omega ★

For using OMEGA TINTING Appliers >>

>> take a loock to this list

all Materials/Tinting Ready bodys are compatible with the tinting applier!
the others, are not!

▶▶▶If you dont have a bodymesh, dont use the appliers, use only the tattoo layers

for you, because you deserve it!★★★★★
Rav3n
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Others   Mar 30 Juin - 0:59

Public Disgrace
TITS

MP >>
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/RAV3Ns-Public-Disgrace-Tits/7301979

7 Magic Markings on the tits>> BDSM >> Humiliation

▶▶▶If you dont have a mesh body, dont use the hud-applier, use the 7 tattoo layers

▶▶▶ if you have TMP body >>> wear the installer

▶▶▶ if you have an EvE, Maitreya, Belleza, SLink or an Omega compatible body >>> wear the Master Applier

★ CLASSIC body ★ TMP body ★ SLink ★ EvE ★ Maitreya ★ Belleza ★ OMEGA ★

▶▶▶Add the group RAV3N

★★★★★content

▶7 classic body tattoo Layer
▶Installer (7 textures) for TMP body
▶Master Applier > SLink, EvE, Maitreya, Belleza, OMEGA ( 7 textures)

If you have any concerns about any product I sell, please contact me in world first before leaving a negative comment, 99 percent of the time I can resolve your issue to your satisfaction. If you like your item, positive feedback is always appreciated. Thank you for your business.

Public Disgrace
BACK

MP >>
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/RAV3Ns-Public-Disgrace-Back/7306017

7 Magic Markings on the back>> BDSM >> Humiliation

▶▶▶If you dont have a mesh body, dont use the hud-applier, use the 7 tattoo layers

▶▶▶ if you have an EvE, Maitreya, Belleza, SLink or an Omega compatible body >>> wear the Master Applier

★ CLASSIC body ★ TMP body (unisex) ★ SLink ★ EvE ★ Maitreya ★ Belleza ★ OMEGA ★

▶▶▶Add the group RAV3N

★★★★★content

▶Installer (7 textures) for TMP body (unisex)

If you have any concerns about any product I sell, please contact me in world first before leaving a negative comment, 99 percent of the time I can resolve your issue to your satisfaction. If you like your item, positive feedback is always appreciated. Thank you for your business.

Public Disgrace
ASS

MP >>
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/RAV3Ns-Public-Disgrace-Back/7306017

7 UNISEX Magic Markings on the ass>> BDSM >> Humiliation

▶▶▶Add the group RAV3N

★★★★★content

Public Disgrace
PUSSY

MP >>
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/RAV3Ns-Public-Disgrace-Pussy/7297919

7 Magic Markings on the pussy>> BDSM >> Humiliation

▶▶▶Add the group RAV3N

★★★★★content

Public Disgrace
FACE

MP >>
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/RAV3Ns-Public-Disgrace-Face/7223786

7 Magic Markings on the visage>> BDSM >> Humiliation

▶▶▶If you dont have the Visage (SLink), dont use the hud-applier, use the 7 tattoo layers

▶▶▶ if you have Visage (from SLink) >>> wear the hud - applier

▶▶▶ if you have EVE'olution Head (from EvE) >>> wear the hud - applier

★ For CLASSIC face ★ Visage (SLink) face ★ EVE'olution Head ★

▶▶▶Add the group RAV3N

★★★★★content

▶7 face's tattoo Layers for Classic Body
▶a hud-applier for VISAGE (SLink) > 7 textures
▶a Hud Applier (7 textures) for EVE'olution Head

Public Disgrace
ALL OVER

MP >>
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/RAV3Ns-Public-Disgrace-All-Over/7379922

43 Magic Markings on the tits>> BDSM >> Humiliation

Face > 7 textures > The face is for Classic head + EvE + SLink
Tits > 7 textures > Classic, Omega, SLink, Belleza, Maitreya, EvE, TMP
Back > 7 textures > Classic, Omega, SLink, Belleza, Maitreya, EvE, TMP
Pussy > 7 textures > Classic, Omega, SLink, Belleza, Maitreya, EvE, TMP
Ass > 7 textures > Classic, Omega, SLink, Belleza, Maitreya, EvE, TMP
All Over the body > 8 textures (exclusive on this fat pack) > Classic, Omega, SLink, Belleza, Maitreya, EvE, TMP

7x5 = 35+8 = 43 textures

▶▶▶If you dont have a mesh body, dont use the hud-applier, use the tattoo layers

▶▶▶ if you have TMP body >>> wear the installer (you have 6 of them)

▶▶▶ if you have an EvE, Maitreya, Belleza, SLink or an Omega compatible body >>> wear the Master Applier (you have 5 of them ans some individuals huds for the face)

▶▶▶Add the group RAV3N

★★★★★content

▶43 classic body tattoo Layer
▶6 Installer (43 textures) for TMP body
▶5 Master Applier > SLink, EvE, Maitreya, Belleza, OMEGA (43 textures)

Rav3n
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Others   Ven 30 Oct - 7:09

Madchenfotze Stinkfotze

MP >>  
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/RAV3Ns-Madchenfotze-Stinkfotze/7969032

1 Tattoo: Madchenfotze Red
1 Tattoo: Madchenfotze Black
1 Tattoo: Stinkfotze Red
1 Tattoo: Stinkfotze Black

+ 2 tintables on classic body.

▶▶▶If you dont have a mesh body, dont use the hud-applier, use the tattoo layers

▶▶▶ if you have TMP body >>> wear the installer (you have 6 of them)

▶▶▶ if you have an EvE, Maitreya, Belleza, SLink or an Omega compatible body >>> wear the Master Applier (you have 5 of them ans some individuals huds for the face)

★ CLASSIC body ★ TMP ★ SLink ★ EvE ★ Maitreya ★ Belleza ★ OMEGA compatibles★

▶▶▶Add the group RAV3N

★★★★★content

▶6 classic body tattoo Layers (Copy/Mod)
▶2 Installers for TMP body (Tattoo + Clothing)
▶Master Applier > SLink, EvE, Maitreya, Belleza, OMEGA (4 textures)

Rav3n
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Others   Jeu 7 Jan - 2:44

Drugged Eyes

MP >>  
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/RAV3Ns-Drugged-Eyes/5820107

This pack is for RP purposes
I don't support or encourage substance abuse!
To use drugs in the real life can KILL you

===============================================

▶▶ If you dont have a mesh body, dont use the appliers, use the tattoo layers + SL eyes

★ SLINK (visage + body) ★ LOGO (using OMEGA) ★ OMEGA compatibles (head + body) ★ Catwa (Head) ★ Classic (SL) ★ Belleza (body) ★ Maîtreya (body) ★ EvE (head + body) ★TMP (head + body) ★

▶ COPY & MOD, TINTABLE & UNISEX on Classic Head and body

▶ 2 Levels of EYEBAGS > That's for Omega Compatible Mesh heads (i made it on a LOGO's head) and TMP, CATWA, SLink, and EvE's
▶ 2 Levels of SHOOTS on Arms ( drug injections ) > That's for Omega Compatible Bodys and TMP, SLink, EvE's, Maitreya and Belleza

▶ EYES >

>>> you have 10 iris colors to choose and you also can control the dilation of the pupil

> 10 Regular Eyes > for when you're not drugged

> 10 Dilated pupils > For when you have smoke weed, or took meth, coke, LSD, amphets or mescaline

> 10 constricted pupils > For when you have smoke opium or taking some heroin or morphine or alcohol

I have add several positions for different heads but you can edit and move them to adapt it to your mesh head if needed.

the colors you have:

2 pairs of Brown eyes
3 pairs of Green eyes
1 pair of Black eyes
1 pair of Grey eyes
3 pairs of Blue eyes

You can use it on 3 diferentes way:

1) Prim Drugged eyes (Left and Right)
+Eyes Alpha
+Customizer hud

Or
2) Omega Eyes applier
(for your omega compatible eyes)

Or
3) Classic SL eyes (chose and wear)

★★★★★Add you to the group RAV3N

>>>paste into local chat then click the link<<<

>>>>>Please don't forget to rate my items!

★★★★★CONTENT

▶▶ MASTER Applier for mesh body > OMEGA, SLink, Belleza, Maitreya, EvE

▶▶ OMEGA EYE's Applier > for omega compatible eyes

▶▶ Help note

▶▶ Classic (SL) Head and body
▶ Prim eyes + Alpha + costumiser hud
▶ 4 tattoo layers (2 levels of eyebags + 2 levels of shoots)
▶ Help note

▶▶ SL Eyes
▶ 10 colors of regular eyes (not drugged)
▶ 10 colors of dilated pupil (drugged)
▶ 10 colors of constricted pupil (drugged)
▶ Help note

▶▶ Prim drugged eyes
▶ for EvE's head
▶ for LOGO's head
▶ for SLink's head
▶ Costumizer hud
▶ Alpha
▶ Help note

▶▶ TMP Installers
▶ 2 levels of shoots in arms for tattoo layers for TMP Body
▶ 2 levels of shoots in arms for clothing layers for TMP Body
▶ 2 levels of eyebags for TMP head
▶ Help note

▶▶ Catwa
▶ 2 levels of eyebags for Catwa head
▶ Help note

drugged and alcoholic eyes and drug injections in arms, for you, because you deserve it!

===============================================
Disclaim:
no mesh body or head were drugged during the making of this pack
Rav3n
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Others   Dim 10 Jan - 7:32

Tearful eyes

MP >>  
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/RAV3Ns-tearful-eyes/5817111

You can use my REGULAR EYES or you can use your OWN EYES
the tears (or blood tears) INSIDE your eye will work on any eyes you are using

You will find it on SL Eyes, for mesh omega compatible eyes and like addons effects on prim eyes (to wear whit your own eyes)

2 levels of pure tears
2 levels of mascara tears
2 levels of blood tears (for vampires)
10 diferent textures of regular eyes
10 tears inside your eyes
10 blood tears inside your eyes

★ CATWA ★ SLINK (visage) ★ LOGO (using OMEGA) ★ OMEGA compatible heads ★ Classic head (SL) ★

★★★★★Content

▶Regular Eyes with Hud (10 textures)
▶5 tintables Regular eyes (copy & edit) > Classic
▶6 tears tattoo layer (copy & edit) > Classic
▶10 + 10 + 10 SL Eyes (Regular, Tears inside and Blood Tears)
▶For Slink, Catwa & Omega Friendly: 6 textures hud applier for tears
▶2 tearful eyes + 2 blood tears on eyes
▶Omega applier for mesh eyes (10+10+10)
Beautiful tearful eyes,
for you, because you deserve it!
★★★★★

Rav3n
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Others   Sam 3 Sep - 4:30

Vampire

MP >>  
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/RAV3Ns-Vampire/9827660

Bitten by a vampires?

One of them bites you at the leg
the other on your neck
here you have 2 bitten marcs on the neck
a bleeding fresh one and an older scars
then you turn in to a vampire
and now you need to drink
then you have the blood on the mouth after dinner
and your victim touched the wall, leaving a bloody handprint
now you are a vampire you have some unnatural eye bags
and now you have those dangerous beast eyes

This is a complete pack you will love for you vampire games!

1 vampire bite on your leg (blood)
1 vampire bite on your neck (blood)
1 scar of vampire bite on your neck (no blood)
1 bloody handprint (rez on the wall)
1 vampire eyebags (once you turn into a vampire)
1 blood on mouth (after dinner)
6 kinds vampire eyes

Get turned into a vampire!

pale skin and vampire teeth not included

★ TMP (unisex) ★ Maitreya ★ Belleza ★ EvE ★ SLink ★ Catwa ★ Omega compatibles ★ Classic/SL ★

★★★★★Add you to the group RAV3N

>>>paste into local chat then click the link<<<

>>>>>Please don't forget to rate my items!

★★★★★Content:

▶▶▶

▶ 5 Tattoo Layers for classic body and head
▶ 6 vampire eyes > Classic and Omega compatibles
▶ Master appliers for: EvE, Slink, Maitreya, Belleza, Catwa and Omega compatibles
▶ TMP body and head installers >tattoo + clothing: 5 appliers
▶ Bloody handprint (copy/mod) Rez on a Wall

for you, because you deserve it!

Rav3n
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Others   Jeu 1 Déc - 4:40

whOre

MP >>  
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/RAV3Ns-whOre/10430941

You can wear it using your own lipstick or using mine.

▶▶▶If you dont have a mesh face, dont use the hud-applier, use the tattoo layers

▶▶▶ if you have a SLink, Catwa or an Omega compatible face >>> wear the hud Applier

★ CLASSIC face ★ SLink ★ Catwa ★ OMEGA ★

▶▶▶Add the group RAV3N

★★★★★content

▶ 2 SL face tattoo Layer
▶ Appliers for: Catwa, SLink and Omega compatibles
▶ 1 Red Lipstick to wear or rez

Rav3n
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Others   Jeu 2 Mar - 4:29

Anal Whore

MP >>  
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/RAV3Ns-Anal-Whore-V11/11102785

3 UNISEX Tattoo >> BDSM >> Humiliation
1) Slave
2) Anal Whore
3) Slave + Anal Whore

▶▶▶If you dont have a mesh body, dont use the Master-applier, use the 3 tattoo layers

▶▶▶Add the group RAV3N

★★★★★content

▶3 classic body tattoo Layer
▶Installer (3 textures) for TMP body (Tattoo & Clothes)
▶Master Applier > SLink, EvE, Maitreya, Belleza, OMEGA ( 3 textures)

Rav3n
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Others   Mer 5 Avr - 5:28

Stab Wounds

MP >>  
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/RAV3Ns-Stab-Wounds/11418780

6 progresive levels of stab wounds
2 progresive levels on mouth blood
6 Tranfer Knives

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

★ TMP Body (unisex) Tattoo and Clothing installers ★ Maitreya Body ★ Belleza Body★ EvE Body★ SLink Head and Body ★ Omega Head and Body (unisex) ★ Classic/SL (unisex) ★ Catwa Head ★

★★★★★Content:

▶▶▶

▶ 8 tattoo layers for classic avatars (copy/mod)
▶ 6 levels body appliers for: Omega, SLink, EvE, Maitreya, Belleza and TMP (Copy)
▶ Knives (3 normals and 3 bloody) Mod and Trasfert, No Copy
▶ Head Aplliers for Omega, SLink and Catwa (2 levels) Copy

...For you, because you deserve it! =^.^=

Rav3n
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: Others   Mer 5 Avr - 5:31

Whore - Fuck Toy

MP >>  
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/RAV3Ns-Whore-Fuck-Toy/11346977

3 UNISEX Tattoo >> BDSM >> Humiliation
1) Whore
2) Fuck Toy
3) Whore + Fuck Toy

▶▶▶If you dont have a mesh body, dont use the Master-applier, use the 3 tattoo layers

★ CLASSIC body (unisex) ★ TMP body (unisex) ★ SLink (unisex) ★ EvE ★ Maitreya ★ Belleza ★ OMEGA (unisex) ★

▶▶▶Add the group RAV3N

★★★★★content

▶3 classic body tattoo Layer
▶Installer (3 textures) for TMP body (Tattoo & Clothes)
▶Master Applier > SLink, EvE, Maitreya, Belleza, OMEGA

Others
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1